Every dollar donated to Stray from the Heart is a tax-deductible charitable contribution. More importantly, 100% of your donation is used to cover expenses related to the rescue, rehabilitation and adoption of our Strays.
Here is how your contribution is put to work:
- $50 provides food and treats for two dogs in foster care for one month
- $100 pays for an emergency cab ride and a vet exam right after a Stray is rescued
- $200 covers one week of boarding, exercise and socialization for one Stray
- $300 will pay for deworming, vaccinations and spaying or neutering one Stray
- $500 covers an emergency vet visit for a critically injured rescued Stray
- $1,000 provides continued support for our international rescue and adoption program
Visit Network for Good to make a tax-deductible donation today.
You can also mail a check, made payable to Stray from the Heart, to:
Stray from the Heart
P.O. Box 11
New York, NY 10024-0011